We are the commercial cleaning experts.
Welcome to ServiceMaster Clean of North Peel
ServiceMaster Clean of North Peel has been providing Commercial Cleaning Services in Brampton, Caledon, Georgetown and Orangeville for over 40 years.
We specialize in the following services:
Common Area Carpet Maintenance for Condominium and Apartment Buildings
- Carpet Cleaning (both Restorative and Preventative Maintenance)
- Upholstery Cleaning for office chairs and other furniture
- Hard Floor Surface Cleaning (both Restorative and Preventative Maintenance)
- Fabric Partition Cleaning
- Window & Blind Cleaning
- Carpet Repairs and Replacement
- Diffuser and Air Return Cleaning
- Wall Washing
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Post Construction Clean-up
- Plant Floor Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning/Restoration
- Skunk Odour Removal
We have provided cleaning services to many industries in the Brampton, Caledon, Georgetown and Orangeville area, including manufacturing, distribution and retail ranging from 1,000 square feet to over 100,000 square feet. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for all your cleaning and restoration requirements.
ServiceMaster Clean of North Peel is a certified commercial cleaning company. All of our technicians, through the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification), have been certified.
We welcome you to experience the ServiceMaster Clean difference. Our goal is to provide great service and to ensure your satisfaction. All work provided is guaranteed.
PREVENTATIVE CLEANING AND DISINFECTION SERVICES
For years, ServiceMaster Clean of North Peel have been the experts in creating clean, safe and healthy workplace environments. Our experience and training afford us the ability to promote safe practices for infection prevention within all businesses.
In these unprecedented times, we are ready to respond with effective and customizable solutions. ServiceMaster Clean of North Peel provides a full range of cleaning and disinfection services that will help to keep your workplace healthy and productive.GET A FREE ASSESSMENT
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Together, we can slow the spread of COVID-19 by making a conscious effort to keep a physical distance between each other. Social distancing is proven to be one of the most effective ways to reduce the spread of illness during an outbreak.
This means making changes in your everyday routines to minimize close contact with others, including:
- avoiding crowded places and non-essential gatherings
- avoiding common greetings, such as handshakes
- limiting contact with people at higher risk like older adults and those in poor health
- keeping a distance of at least 2 arms-length (approximately 2 metres) from others
Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others:
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom and when preparing food
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- when coughing or sneezing:
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
- dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
While it is not certain how long COVID-19 survives on surfaces, it does seem to behave like other coronaviruses. Preliminary information on COVID-19 suggests that the virus may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days depending on different conditions, such as:
- type of surface
- humidity of the environment
Although they do not claim to kill viruses such as COVID-19, cleaning solutions can play a role in helping limit the transfer of microorganisms. Health Canada has published a list of hard surface disinfectants that are likely to be effective for use against coronavirus (COVID-19). Public health officials such as WHO and Health Canada recommend cleaning high-touch surfaces often. In the workplace, it is recommended that high traffic work areas or frequently touched surfaces are disinfected twice daily. For example:
In your home:
- door handles
- bedside tables
- television remotes
In the workplace:
- computers, including keyboards and mice
- light switches
- faucet handles
- cabinet handles
- elevator buttons
- cash registers
- restaurant tables and menus
EPIDEMIOLOGY: THE BASIC SCIENCE OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Lately, people may have heard references to the term epidemiology. So, what exactly is that? According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, epidemiology is “a branch of medical science that deals with the incidence, distribution, and control of disease in a population”. While doctors and clinicians deal with the effects of disease within a single person, i.e. they work one-on-one with patients to diagnose problems and determine what can be done to make them healthier, epidemiologists are concerned with how diseases affect society as a whole.
ServiceMaster Clean of North Peel
122 Galaxy Boulevard
Toronto, ON, M9W 4Y6
Meet our Team: Paul Burke: Paul joined the ServiceMaster family in June 1987. He took ownership in January 1998 and is responsible for all aspects of the company. Paul has certification through the IICRC in the following areas: Journeyman Textile Cleaner/Odour Contr
Commercial cleaning services to suit every budget. Our plans start as low as $250 per month - whether you need daily commercial carpet cleaning, office furniture cleaning or specialty commercial cleaning. Depending on your specific requirements, we will work with you to develop a plan that suits your needs, and your budget.
No other vendor offers the quality of service and degree of commitment as consistently or as affordably as ServiceMaster Clean. We are so confident in our performance, we guarantee it!
Our expertise, dedication and value-added services make us the best commercial cleaning choice for your business.